Yes, try to retrieve as much of the old permit as possible, stick it to a piece of paper, either contact your local club for replacement, or send it back to the OFATV office with a note providing reason for replacement. For an administration fee of $12.00 you will receive a new trail access permit that has the same expiry as the void one that you returned.

Did this answer your question?