Yes, you may transfer your trail access permit to another ATV you own. You simply pull the decal off of the ATV that you are selling, stick it to a piece of paper, and contact the OFATV office via telephone at 705-797-0797 with your permit in hand and updated ATV information, or send a picture of the old permit via email to and information on your new ATV. An administration fee of $12.00 is charged for the new permit sticker.

Did this answer your question?